Thames River Watch – Litter Surveying Training
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
21st February 2017 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
As a Thames River Watch volunteer, you will spend just a couple of hours each month to help us build a better picture of the health of the tidal Thames.
This day-long training session will provide non-experts with the knowledge and tools to become a Thames River Watch surveyor. Click here to find out more about the Thames River Watch project.
The session will include:
- An introduction to Thames River Watch
- The story of London’s River
- The tidal foreshore environment
- How to undertake litter surveys on the tidal Thames foreshore
- How to report your findings
The session involves indoor learning and a practical session on the foreshore.
Please note: you must register with the training programme before you can book on to a specific session.
If you have already registered and wish to book onto this session, click here