- This event has passed.
Feed the Birds Holiday Activities at Welsh Harp Environmental Education Centre
February 19 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:30am, repeating until 20th February 2019
Join us at the Welsh Harp Environmental Education Centre for half term activities. Make a bird feeder to fill with yummy birdy treats to feed the hungry birds this winter. Bring a 500mL water bottle, all other materials, including food for the birds will be provided. We may go for a walk in the woodland so also bring outdoor shoes and clothing. This activity runs on 19th and 20th February.
Activities suitable for children aged 5-11 years. £3 per child.
Limited spaces so book now!
What you need to know for this activity:
- An adult must attend & supervise children throughout activities.
- Places are limited and booking is essential, please contact us to book and also let us know if you need to cancel your booking.
- Please pay in cash on the day. £3 per child.
- All activities are suitable for ages 5 and over. Children aged 4 and under who are not participating in activities are free of charge.
- Children and adults should wear comfortable outdoor clothing that may get dirty.
To book or to be added to our email list, contact Edel Fingleton on:
Phone: 07734 871 728
There will also be a Guided Bird Walk on the Welsh Harp Reservoir on 21st February 2pm-3:30pm run by the London Wildlife Trust. This event is free for everyone including families, no need to book, just turn up. Please meet on the viewing platform overlooking the reservoir by Cool Oak Lane Bridge.