- This event has passed.
Feed the Birds Holiday Activity at Welsh Harp Environmental Education Centre
February 19 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£3
Join us at the Welsh Harp Environmental Education Centre for February Half Term Activities.
Tues 18th and Wed 19th Feb
10.30am – 12pm
£3 per child
We will be making a plastic bottle bird feeder (please bring a 500mL plastic bottle with you) and bird cake out of seed, bread and vegetable lard. We may also go for a walk through the woods for a bit of bird spotting so bring your coat and wellington boots! After the session there is an opportunity to visit the Welsh Harp reservoir and open space using our self guided map and spotter sheet so come and make a day of it!
What you need to know for this activity:
- An adult must attend & supervise children throughout activities.
- Places are limited and booking is essential, please contact us to book and also let us know if you need to cancel your booking.
- Craft materials, and ingredients for bird cake are provided (bread, seed, vegetable lard).
- Please pay in cash on the day. £3 per child per activity session.
- Activities suitable for children aged 5-11 years. Children aged 4 and under who are not participating in activities are free of charge.
- Children and adults should wear comfortable outdoor clothing that may get dirty if you wish to come for a walk in the woods.
To book, contact Deb Frankiewicz on:
Phone: 07711 701 694