- This event has passed.
LONDON RIVERS WEEK: Living Water Cities London
May 31 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
A think tank-style event open to any stakeholders in the rewilding community, as well as any volunteers who have worked on London’s waterways. Join us for a discussion focused on working together to realise the incredible biodiversity and natural wellbeing potential of London’s extensive waterways.
The event will include:
- Talks from Environmental Experts and Community Leaders
- Discussing a Group Funding Bid
- Sharing & linking Situated Solutions
- Co-designing Waterside Educational Activities
- Planting & launching a Floating Island ecosystem
Please RSVP to email@example.com