Bring your teams back together again after months of working remotely to re-energise and re-connect at a safe, fun hands-on team day outside!
We are fully booked to October and are now taking bookings for November onwards.
Thames21 is still maintaining Covid-safe practices, so your team will feel safe and secure while enjoying the great outdoors.
Thames21 takes corporate teams out on river-cleans and river restoration activities all over London, on the Thames and its tributaries.
By getting hands-on, your team can:
- Help prevent floods, create habitat for wildlife, and store carbon by planting wetlands and woodlands
- Rescue rivers and oceans by pulling tonnes of plastic and wet wipes out before they cause ecosystem collapse
- Reconnect with each other and work together, improve wellbeing, think creatively, learn practical skills and have all those ‘side’ conversations we’ve been missing online
- Have a great day outdoors and have a positive impact on the environment!
- Make a BIG difference to London’s rivers AND to our climate future.
Interest is high, so get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find an activity to suit your team and budget. We book up quickly, so please do contact us at least 6 weeks before your planned volunteering activity.
Costs cover our expertise in river sites, conditions, tides, and river improvement activities, full risk assessment, health and safety protocols including safe staff/group ratio and Covid-safe practices, Public Liability Insurance cover, permissions to work on the river, waste disposal, all equipment, briefing on why the work is vital to help the environment, and a fun team day out! Prices vary as activities are tailored to each client, but as an example, taking a team of 20 onto the Thames for a half day will cost approximately £2,000 and minimum group size is 10.