Bring your teams back together again after months of working remotely to re-energise and re-connect at a safe, fun hands-on team day outside!
Thames21 is still maintaining Covid-safe practices, so your team will feel safe and secure while enjoying the great outdoors.
Thames21 takes corporate teams out on river-cleans and river restoration activities all over London, on the Thames and its tributaries.
By getting hands-on, your team can:
- Help prevent floods, create habitat for wildlife, and store carbon by planting wetlands and woodlands
- Rescue rivers and oceans by pulling tonnes of plastic and wet wipes out before they cause ecosystem collapse
- Reconnect with each other and work together, improve wellbeing, think creatively, learn practical skills and have all those ‘side’ conversations we’ve been missing online
- Have a great day outdoors and have a positive impact on the environment!
- Make a BIG difference to London’s rivers AND to our climate future.
Interest is high, so get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find an activity to suit your team and budget.
Costs cover our expertise in river sites, conditions, tides, and river improvement activities, full risk assessment, health and safety protocols including safe staff/group ratio and Covid-safe practices, Public Liability Insurance cover, permissions to work on the river, waste disposal, all equipment, briefing on why the work is vital to help the environment, and a fun team day out! Prices vary as activities are tailored to each client, but as an example, taking a team of 20 onto the Thames for a half day will cost approximately £2,000 and minimum group size is 10.