There are hundreds of fun sporting events happening every year which you can participate in and help raise vital funds for Thames21 at the same time!
Our fundraising calendar includes but is not limited to the following:
Any of the Endurancelife series – Multiple locations (trail running 10k-ultra)
Dulux revolution cycle ride – (May 2019)
Ride100 Prudential* (July 2019)
London Duathlon – London (September 2019)
We would love to hear from you if you have a place for any event
*Unfortunately we can’t offer places on the Ride100 cycle but if you were lucky enough in the ballot, you can still ride for us.
What we can offer you
- Fundraising and training support
- Exclusive invites to pre-meets and training sessions
- A technical Thames21 running vest or cycling jersey
- An on-course or finish-line support and cheering group
- We occasionally can offer a discounted entry fee (these will be advertised throughout the year)
For all events we kindly ask you to pledge to raise at least £200. Every penny you raise will go towards improving the health of the rivers for everyone.
For more information on participating and supporting Thames21 as a corporate organisation please contact Lawrence Beale Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on participating and supporting Thames21 as an individual or private group please contact Stephen Haywood Stephen.Haywood@thames21.org.uk