There are hundreds of fun sporting events happening every year which you can participate in and help raise vital funds for Thames21 at the same time!
Our fundraising calendar includes but is not limited to the following:
The Vitality Big Half – 1st March 2020
London Marathon – 26th April 2020
Hackney Half – 16th May 2020
Ride100 Prudential* – 16th August 2020
London Duathlon – 6th September 2020
Royal Parks Half – 13th October 2020
The Endurancelife series – Multiple locations (trail running 10k-ultra)
*If you were lucky enough in the ballot to receive a place, we would love you to raise money for us.
What we can offer you
- Fundraising and training support
- Exclusive invites to pre-meets and training sessions
- A technical Thames21 running vest or cycling jersey
- An on-course or finish-line support and cheering group
- We occasionally can offer a discounted entry fee (these will be advertised throughout the year)
For all events we kindly ask you to pledge to raise at least £200. Every penny you raise will go towards improving the health of the rivers for everyone.
For more information on participating and supporting Thames21 as a corporate organisation please contact Lawrence Beale Collins email@example.com
For more information on participating and supporting Thames21 as an individual or private group please contact Stephen Haywood Stephen.Haywood@thames21.org.uk