Book your children in now for a great day out during the summer half-term!
We have sessions at the Welsh Harp Environmental Education Centre, in Birchen Grove, London, NW9 8RY for groups.
The sessions, on May 30 and 31, are suitable for ages 5 and over, with maximum groups of 25 children.
Fun-filled days of adventure range from pond dipping, exploring the meadow and creating a piece of art to our mini-beast safari!
Children can only participate with a supervising adult. This adult is responsible during the visit for making sure that:
– The child/children they have brought are supervised at all times and are responsible for their behaviour.
– Minimum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children.
– Adult supervisor will need to provide any specific medication for children.
– All visitors should bring their own lunch with them on the day if they plan to stay for both sessions.
– We have a maximum group size of 25 children so children will only be admitted if booked in advance.
– Each session costs £3 per child.
So, if you live in Brent, Barnet or Harrow, see our poster for full details and call 07734 871728 or make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org today!