Corporate Team Days
Book your corporate team day activity with Thames21 to get your team hands-on with positive climate action on London’s rivers! Click here to download the brochure.
Thames21’s active days for corporate groups enable your team to:
- Get climate active and climate aware
- Improve wellbeing
- Connect with each other informally
- Build team
- Think creatively
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about rivers, water and climate change
- Hit sustainability goals
- Have fun!
- Planting wetlands and woodlands to reduce flood risk and store carbon
- Removing invasive species to improve biodiversity and create habitat for wildlife
- Reconnecting rivers to floodplains by removing toeboards
- Improve access to rivers and their health by clearing scrub
- Pulling tonnes of plastic and wet wipes out of rivers before they are swept out to the ocean and contribute to the risk of ecosystem collapse
Each group makes a BIG difference to London’s rivers AND to our climate future. Activities vary throughout the seasons, and are accessible and fun for people of all abilities.
How to book
- Email email@example.com telling us what your group size and preferred month of activity is and we can find an activity, site and date to suit your team and budget
- Demand is high, so please contact us at least 6 weeksbefore your planned volunteering activity
- Prices vary as activities are tailored to each client, but as an example, taking a team of 20 onto one of London’s rivers for a day’s active volunteering will cost approximately £2,600 +VAT
Costs cover our expertise in river sites, conditions, tides, and river improvement activities; full risk assessment, health and safety protocols including safe staff/group ratio, Public Liability Insurance cover, permissions to work on the river, waste disposal, all equipment, briefing on why the work is vital to help the environment, and a fun team day out! Cancellation terms apply.
What corporate teams say
“A massive thank you to you and the team for what was a totally wonderful Thames21 volunteering day for Octopus yesterday! The team yesterday were so excited and really, really enjoyed the day and feeling a sense of achievement about what we did”
Louise Skinner, Head of Octopus Giving, Octopus Group
“We had an incredible day. Thank you so much!”
Kei Ishidoya, Fitch Ratings
“It felt like we achieved so much as a team and everyone got a wellbeing boost from spending the day outside doing something physical and so beneficial”
Lucy Webster, External Affairs Director, Tideway