- Download a copy of the 2012 Working Catchment Plan template – see how the plan has developed and directly input your views into the plan!
- Sign up to receive regular updates about events or action group meetings
- Return to this webpage for an update on project progress
Your Tidal Thames work in 2013
At the end of 2012 Thames21 and TEP both felt that the work of the Your Tidal Thames project has just begun and was not finished. The 2012 Working Catchment Plan and Final Project Report are not static documents; they need to be continually updated to incorporate information shared by the tidal Thames community.
To reflect the dynamic nature of the Working Catchment Plan for the tidal Thames it has been decided that the Plan would be a much more valuable resource if displayed as an interactive website rather than a document. The content for this website has been written by Thames21 and Thames Estuary Partnership and funding is being sought to build and develop this interactive site. Click here to download a document version of the proposed Your Tidal Thames website.
3rd Strategy Group meeting – October 2013
The Your Tidal Thames Strategy Group met twice in 2012. In October 2013 the Strategy Group met again to discuss the project work completed since the last meeting in December 2012, to discuss results of recent EA WFD investigations into the tidal Thames and to discuss the next steps for the project in terms of funding for a website to host the catchment plan and on-going funding for the work of Your Tidal Thames in the longer term.
Below are links to the outputs from the meeting.
- Aims and Agenda – for the meeting on 22nd October
- PowerPoint presentations – from the meeting on 22nd October
- Meeting Report – this document details the discussion during the meeting and decisions and actions from the meeting
- The tidal Thames Information Pack – this gives details of the recent EA investigations into the issues affecting the tidal Thames
- Draft discussion paper from the SE Marine Strategic Manager
- National Water Environment Benefits (NWEBS) Survey briefing note – this information is being used for Cost Benefit Analysis as part of delivery of WFD.
4th Strategy Group meeting – February 2014
- Aims and agenda – for the meeting on February 24th
- Meeting report – this document details the discussion during the meeting and decisions and actions from the meeting
Catchment planning across London
Other ‘Catchment Based’ approach initiatives are taking place in river catchments across London, supported by the Environment Agency. Click here to download a map showing the London Catchment Hosts and contact details. More information on the ‘Catchment Based’ approach can be found on the Environment Agency website.