Thames21 are pleased to announce that we will resume riverside volunteering activity from March 29th with a group size limit of 15.
In line with the latest government guidelines, these will be fully risk-assessed and have measures in place to reduce infection risk.
The government’s roadmap out of lockdown allows us to increase our general volunteering group size limit to 30 people once Step 2 starts, which will be April 12 at the earliest.
If you are attending one of our events, you must:
- Follow social distancing guidelines at all times on site
- Follow instructions given by Thames21 staff
- Let us know before the event and do not attend if you or anyone else in your household has coronavirus symptoms
- Wear a face covering if travelling to the site via public transport
We recommend that where possible you choose local events you can get to either on foot or by bike and avoid public transport where possible.
At our events, we will:
- Thoroughly disinfect all equipment
- Ensure social distancing on site
- Provide hand wash or sanitisation stations
- Ensure no tools are shared